FYI: Talksport Everton Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncan Disordely

Player Valuation: £35m
Due to the overwhelming number of calls and tweets about Everton he received tonight, Stan Collymore will be hosting a special Everton segment on his show Monday night:

@StanCollymore: Looks like a Call Collymore or #MNFN looming on Everton.Didnt see so much discontent coming.Its not one or 2 either! Will do Sun or Mon!

@StanCollymore: Will do debate and look at the big Everton picture on Monday.Long term tweeters/listeners know the respect i have for EFC @talkSPORT

@StanCollymore: #MNFN will look at EFC funding,manager,playing staff,realistic aims,recent history,future potential.

Kelly & Collymore 7pm @talkSPORT Mon.

I know Collymore isn't everyone's cup of tea but he is usually very complimentary about Everton for an ex-R's.

Think this could be a very lively and interesting debate. Anyone likely to phone in for a rant?

In fairness Collymore has always Championed us in his broadcasts, despite his RS links.

I think that he will be objective in what is said - that Danny Kelly talks some sense too, so could be worth a listen, depends who they let speak tho i suspect

You can be sure the Everton FC Propaganda Department will have got stuck into Talksport before this is aired to ensure the usual 'Bill and David are a successful partnership' line, and hammer home the spin that Billy Liar gives everything he owns to Moyes and that Bill's hunting down billionaires 24/7.

Don't listen to Talksport but I may make an exception for this , I'm Just wondering how long until somebody lazily mentions charlton , Alan curbishley & "be careful what you wish for " . Comparisons with charlton athletic and everton make me furious .

Status
Not open for further replies.