Match Thread Fulham v Everton; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

For me, we seem too arrogant. From interviews all week, players act like we are in league title hunt ffs.

Fans are over the top for a laugh, in the main. But too much showing of players being too relaxed after a win from the club for me.

Obivious from the first ten minutes we were not at the races.
Feel sorry for the fans that made the effort to go down there the effort wasnt matched by the players.
Coleman was awful after playing well lately.
Defence were bullied by there centre forward all day , i hate to see that myself.

Oh dear. Had a feeling we were going to drop points as most people were expecting a win and we do seem to struggle in those games to get the result. Shame as we would have been really in the mix for 7th given the weekends results. Fully expect us to get something against utd though regardless of this performance.

Amazing that lots saw this coming, or so they say. Maybe should have gone to the bookies and made some loot?

I called it, as did many others. I don't know about them or you, but I gave up betting on Everton decades ago, as shown by the performance yesterday, they always find a way to mess your bet up.

How to stop them doing it is the real question and nobody since Joe Royle has found the answer to that.

"They were more aggressive than us, faster and created problems."

and whose fault is that marco?
Is it his fault the players didn't do those things?They did them so well last 3 games who's responsible? Genuine question because I don't know. Surely he told them to go do the same thing

We all know Everton are mentally feeble. We consistently do good community work and put on a great Blue Chrimbo...but on the togger front, Everton Football Club is lily-livered.
The solution?...I don’t know, but having Luvvy Bill always crying around the lads is testosterone diminishing...

For me, we seem too arrogant. From interviews all week, players act like we are in league title hunt ffs.

Fans are over the top for a laugh, in the main. But too much showing of players being too relaxed after a win from the club for me.
Arrogance and complacency. I suspect the players believed - based on form- thought it would be easy and subsequently didn't need to put the necessary shift in.

Status
Not open for further replies.