Match Thread Fulham v Everton; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another win ? Away from home as well, and we are all so confident. I really wish I was going to the game. The sunny side of life when Everton are playing so well. 2-0 to us

Apparently winning this would give us four consecutive league wins for the first time since September 2016... We could also get 4 clean sheets in a row for the first time in 10 years...

Beat these and it's between us and Leicester for 7th.

7th is good. Not as in it's where we should aim, but it represents improvement. The ability to bring in players whilst we're in Europe, etc.

I'm not sure about Silva, actually I'm sure. I don't want him there. But I said the same about Gareth Southgate so I'm happy to be proved wrong when it comes to a team I love. Do it blues.

Not sure about that. Wolves no longer have the FA Cup to worry about, are ahead of us with a game in hand and have an easier run in. I reckon we need 4 wins and a draw from our last 5 games to even have a shot at finishing 7th.

Not sure about that. Wolves no longer have the FA Cup to worry about, are ahead of us with a game in hand and have an easier run in. I reckon we need 4 wins and a draw from our last 5 games to even have a shot at finishing 7th.

Actually, I did look at their run in and it escaped me at that moment... still they have to play catch up with games now...

This win will mean more than Arsenal and Chelsea tbh, We've played good against the top 6 sides this season but struggled against teams like this so if he can get a comfortable win tomorrow I'll be excited for next year.
Consistency is what brings success so, as you mention, we need to be comfortably beating teams like Fulham and not just showing up for the strong opponents.

We could be going into Saturday teatime with four wins in six with the other two being a draw, and a defeat where we ought to have really won comfortably.

We never seem to do that well there though,,,,,,,,
on paper we should win easy.........

Tbf, we're undefeated in our last four league visits to Craven Cottage, with two wins (both 1-3) and two draws (a 2-2 and a 0-0). We did lose in the league cup there though, after fielding a second string team and taking the lead through a great Deulofeu run and finish

Consistency is what brings success so, as you mention, we need to be comfortably beating teams like Fulham and not just showing up for the strong opponents.

We could be going into Saturday teatime with four wins in six with the other two being a draw, and a defeat where we ought to have really won comfortably.
Yep it'll show if the team has improved or just simply turned up against the big teams

Tbf, we're undefeated in our last four league visits to Craven Cottage, with two wins (both 1-3) and two draws (a 2-2 and a 0-0). We did lose in the league cup there though, after fielding a second string team and taking the lead through a great Deulofeu run and finish
Seen our record since Bally gave us the win on our debut......

The shackles will be off Fulham now they are relegated.
Ive predicted wins in all the last 3 games but tomorrow we will lose 5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.