2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

The biggest mistake was signing Tarkowski and Coady.

Yes they are both really solid defenders who have tightened us up immeasurably. However, they condemn us to playing a low defensive line and basically conceding midfield. We have tightened up at the back but are completely toothless.

3 at the back doesn’t work, right @ForeverEverton?
No it doesn`t! ?

This side would be suited to the 4-2-3-1, which Leicester and Arsenal use intensively and Ten Hag favours. Iwobi in the 10....

I think the front players are the issue, they are just not good enough, I wouldn`t care less if Maupay, McNeil, Gordon and Gray were all replaced in January.... We also need a replacement for DCL, he cant stay fit.

I love the way he inspires the players week in and week out to play with the passion and vigor and vitality of a recently deceased 90 year old.
I wonder are they his well worked and thought out tactics or that of his 100 staff who all look like they need a berocca.
I await with baited breath from the fake cockanee massiv about some excuse or another as to why he can't win games and we are now only 2 points above the drop zone

The biggest mistake was signing Tarkowski and Coady.

Yes they are both really solid defenders who have tightened us up immeasurably. However, they condemn us to playing a low defensive line and basically conceding midfield. We have tightened up at the back but are completely toothless.
A lot of people will have a go at you for that but your point is not completely without merit.

we need to relax.

one bad result doesn't make a season.

in frank we trust.
No we don't need to relax. You sit back and relax after you've achieved something.

We need to be desperate to get better. We need to want it far more than our rivals. We need to be hurting bad after games like today or we will never get better. I dont see that sort of mentality. I just see shrugs of shoulders and excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.