• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford

Kenny Keane Gibson Nkounkou

Gylfi Davies
Bernard
Iwobi Walcott Gordon

Should be enough to win - stick Walcott up top as Kean will not be upto much.

No matter how bad kean was the last day he got himself in positions to score goals and had sone power in his headers. Was annoyed at his performance. That was there for all to see.Also scored a peno and has the Power to trouble defenders in years to come (whether he does or not is debatable)

Walcott was worse in a playing sense the last night.. Did nothing no effort or a false effort. Didnt care. And had the weakest most fluffyiest shot in the premiership. Kean over this fluff anyway of the week up front.

hello buddies for the objective of fitting in i am going to pretend i care about ur pathetic club who wants my opinion on this game?? absolutely no one so here it goes : the mac will win this game by narrow victory or penalty success and it will spawn a sequence of results that includes defeat by the palace and draw at best v the real ton leaving u all in a crisis in ur heads where u heap pressure on the team because they did not give you ur dose of feel good smack by winning. ur high has ended here and i will take no joy in ur pain to come. thank u for not reading my opinion buddies.

hello buddies for the objective of fitting in i am going to pretend i care about ur pathetic club who wants my opinion on this game?? absolutely no one so here it goes : the mac will win this game by narrow victory or penalty success and it will spawn a sequence of results that includes defeat by the palace and draw at best v the real ton leaving u all in a crisis in ur heads where u heap pressure on the team because they did not give you ur dose of feel good smack by winning. ur high has ended here and i will take no joy in ur pain to come. thank u for not reading my opinion buddies.
You place enormous importance on what is, after all, the milk cup:)

Virginia
Kenny Keane Mina Nkounkou
Sigurdsson Doucoure Bernard/Davies/Iwobi
Richy Kean Gordon

Keane and Mina have to play now given Branthwaite and Holgate are out

Keep with Kenny and Nkounkou at full back

Keep Siggy in midfield, add in Doucoure to ensure control over the midfield, spare spot for either Bernard, Iwobi or Davies

Throw Richy on for 60 mins, hopefully he'll get his goal and feel much better

Keep Kean up top, hopefully the pen helps lift the weight off his shoulders

Gordon was impressive, stick with him

Same as last week for me with minor changes, iwobi to start probably ahead of Walcott.

The major problem is replacing Branthwaite, he may risk Mina but I suspect not, he knows he's made of glass and there is absolutely no cover if he breaks, we haven't got anyone at all a risk too far for me.

I know Lewis Gibson has a loan move to Reading lined up but suspect this may now be put on hold and he'll partner Michael Keane.

Virginia

Kenny Gibson Keane Nkounkou

Davies Sigurdsson

Iwobi Bernard Gordon

Kean

Failing that possibly a more experienced player playing completely out of position alongside Keane, but other than Delph who has played left back before I can't think of one, and the lack of height at the back would be a worry.

From abernon on TEF...

'Looking at the defence the u23s put out tonight it doesn't look like they've held anyone back to start on weds, so it looks like they will either risk mina's fragile fitness on being able to handle 3 games in a week or play someone out of position in central defence. '

Personally I can't see them risking Mina three in a week, they could play Digne again but as more cover at left back but I'd rather reserve tbh. I'll check that team the U23's put out. -

Tyrer,

John, Ouzounidis, Astley, Connolly

Onyango, Baningime, Adenlron

Bowler, Simms, Broadhead

Has Lewis Gibson gone to Reading yet????

Last edited:
From abernon on TEF...

'Looking at the defence the u23s put out tonight it doesn't look like they've held anyone back to start on weds, so it looks like they will either risk mina's fragile fitness on being able to handle 3 games in a week or play someone out of position in central defence. '

Personally I can't see them risking Mina three in a week, they could play Digne again but as more cover at left back but I'd rather reserve tbh. I'll check that team the U23's put out. -

Has Lewis Gibson gone to Reading yet????

I see this Mina fitness thing. He played a lot of games last season didn't he? He played 3 games a week at times last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.