Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armaghtoffee

Player Valuation: £60m
EFA57B93-3F5A-4AF2-9543-23BB60E36C21.jpeg

Something has changed in this club and I like it. You have broken my heart many times Everton and I have always taken you back but this time I am actually starting to trust you.

3 out of 3 to start the season and genuine optimism that we finally have the manager and team to take it to the Sky darlings.

First things first though, Fleetwood Town managed by Joey Barton, or if you prefer, the self proclaimed greatest living Evertonian. I honestly thought I couldn’t dislike a player more and then he went and signed for Rangers.

27566004-CDF7-4B88-8143-1E4CD80379D4.jpeg
With an attack spearheaded by that Ched Evans, a victory here for the good guys will be very satisfying indeed. Fleetwood are a possession based team who take every opportunity to release Wes Burns to run like the clappers down the right. Big Niels has this though. Ageing Irish war horse Glenn Whelan will kick lumps out of our midfield and Paddy Madden can be dangerous up top, particularly in the air. I’m sure Callum Connolly has already told Don Carlo all of this anyway.

The Lads:

Pickford
Kenny Keane Gibson Nkounkou

Walcott Gylfi Doucoure Gordon

Bernard

Kean

Pickford

Kenny Mina Keane Nkounkou

Davies Doucoure

Iwobi Sigurdsson Gordon

Kean

Subs: Allan, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin, Digne, Rodriguez, Coleman, Virginia.

View attachment 101573
Something has changed in this club and I like it. You have broken my heart many times Everton and I have always taken you back but this time I am actually starting to trust you.

3 out of 3 to start the season and genuine optimism that we finally have the manager and team to take it to the Sky darlings.

First things first though, Fleetwood Town managed by Joey Barton, or if you prefer, the self proclaimed greatest living Evertonian. I honestly thought I couldn’t dislike a player more and then he went and signed for Rangers.

View attachment 101578With an attack spearheaded by that Ched Evans, a victory here for the good guys will be very satisfying indeed. Fleetwood are a possession based team who take every opportunity to release Wes Burns to run like the clappers down the right. Big Niels has this though. Ageing Irish war horse Glenn Whelan will kick lumps out of our midfield and Paddy Madden can be dangerous up top, particularly in the air. I’m sure Callum Connolly has already told Don Carlo all of this anyway.

The Lads:

Pickford
Kenny Keane Gibson Nkounkou

Walcott Gylfi Doucoure Gordon

Bernard

Kean
Gibson will be at Reading by then.
Tomori will start!

Nice connection with Everton, have Fleetwood.

Steinsson came from there. Wallace, Barton, Connolly and Gibson. A nicely run, local club.

I think seeing Doucouré come off so early, means he'll be in from the start on this one.

Pickford

Kenny Keane Mina NKounkou
Iwobi Sigurdsson Doucoure Gomes Bernard
Kean

Is my prediction.

They'll be a much bigger challenge, but we're Premier League and they're League One, surely enough gulf, even away from home.

Virginia
Kenny Mina Keane Nkounkou
Davies Sigurdsson Iwobi
Walcott Kean Gordon
I expect that with Doucoure + Allan on into the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.