Match Thread Fleetwood Town v Everton, Wednesday 23rd September, 7.45pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to go with a team that will win. This is a competition we could go a long way in, it is a delicate balance need to give players a rest but we need to win.
I would go with

Virginia
Kenny
Mina
Gibson ( with Keane on the bench)
Nkounkou
Siggy
Iwobi
Doucoure
Gordon
Kean
Walcott

I would have a strong bench, but I would include Bolasie on the off chance he might catch someone’s eye in a cameo appearance.

Id go for this, wanna see what Bolasie has left, rest of line up I think will be similar to salford.

Yes same here, would help the squad if he would show up knuckle down to job he was originally bought for(think he's still only around 30 yrs old?)surely must have something left in the tank ...Can't have too many wingers in Carlo's set up...

Regards

Jack

I think I would play-

Virginia
Kenny Keane Gibson Nkounkou
Sigurdsson Doucoure Gordon
Iwobi Kean Bernard

Very strong bench again as he knows this is a great chance to advance to the later stages.

Pickford
Kenny Mina Keane Nkounkou
Sigurdsson Doucoure Davies
Bernard Kean Gordon

Let Nkounkou and Gordon pair up on the left again and put them on their heels. Hopefully Walcott and/or Bolasie are on their way out by game time.

really would prefer the CBs be nowhere near this, Mina especially is too injury prone.

Wouldn’t mind giving Richy a start to bag a goal and get him going, otherwise I’m fine with the second unit

Status
Not open for further replies.