Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy C
Do me a favour close my registration then please because I’m sick of belllends like yourself pretending shitty gimmicks like that. today will help us win trophys!

Here's a thought, I thought the flags were a bit sad, so I didn't wave them, but loads of little kids around me were buzzing and were on one waving big style...…………………...

Damn that was nasty. Made you feel like putting the noise on your television completely off. Can't imagine the absolute torture to you ears it must have been inside those stadiums.

IIRC they had to change something for the commentators because the noise from them was overpowering.

Different cultures and that but how on earth can you enjoy watching footy with that.

If they used the same pyro as they did today, but had 'em in Blue, then they'd still be damp squibs mate.

I think it's great that a group of fans are doing stuff to try and get people off their feet, and, despite not totally agreeing with everything they've tried, I've chucked a few quid in their direction a few times in the last few months.

I wasn't sure about the siren, banners, big flags in the Gwladys and todays flags and pyros, but, so far ...

Siren : Absolutely boss
Banners and big flags : Looked great
Todays flags and pyro : Looked overly contrived and cheesy to me, but others liked 'em

So, like everything else in life, some things work for some, but not for others, which is sound, most people can agree to disagree, esp. on small stuff which ain't that important.

What does boil my urine though, is when people say stuff like

which is basically saying you're not getting behind the team if you don't wave a plassy flag before kick off.

In the same way that there are many ways to look like a numpty on the internet,
there are also many ways of getting behind the team, and everyone can choose their method.

That's not what I'm saying, so let me put it bluntly... I for one am sick and tired of the moaning-about-anything-and everything element within our fan base.

The club doesn't get everything right, on or off the pitch, but there are some who just want to bitch and whinge for the sheer sake of it.

If the club make mistakes, constructive critical comment is acceptable, just moaning for moaning sake is unadulterated negativity and is draining.

Status
Not open for further replies.