FC BATE vs Everton - 1 Oct 09 UEFA Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on melto. Thats a bit harsh, he wasnt totally bad the other day, its just that he wasnt superb for once, hes 18, I cant recall who said it, but we really are expecting for too much from an 18year old CB, who has been playing CM for less than a few years.

Hes not the messiah yet, soon, but not yet, once he gets Mikel next to him and he can learn from a proper player, thats when he becomes the CM Messi.

Oh come on melto. Thats a bit harsh, he wasnt totally bad the other day, its just that he wasnt superb for once, hes 18, I cant recall who said it, but we really are expecting for too much from an 18year old CB, who has been playing CM for less than a few years.

Hes not the messiah yet, soon, but not yet, once he gets Mikel next to him and he can learn from a proper player, thats when he becomes the CM Messi.

Wasnt meant like that, he's allowed a bad game the way's he played.

I just worry that without Arteta or Pienaar were going to struggle in midfield for class during this match.

Saturday just showed up the flaws in his game. He's young, it will happen. BUT I've always said you cant rely on him all the time, its a massive gamble in certain games.

He will be a monster and reliable....just not yet. So untill Pip comes back, someone needs a run in the DM position too.

And whoever that defensive midfielder is has to play alongside Jack Rodwell, it's as simple as that really. We can't afford to not play him, when we get the ball down it's Jack Rodwell who controls everything. As the Wigan, Sigma, AEK Athens and Blackburn games have shown.

If Rodwell's a massive gamble in certain games then what are the players around him? He's turned up more than Osman, Cahill and Fellaini this season. Until Arteta and Neville are back he has to play.

Odds on Rodwell picking up an injury in this game?

No way, you know whos next, its clear to see, im not gonna name him, but we have lost a defender, a midfielder and a striker, which other postion is left?

Tough, tough team these boys and we will have far from our best side, gonna be a struggle but I honestly think we got enough to get a draw at the very least.

Everton 0-1.

No way, you know whos next, its clear to see, im not gonna name him, but we have lost a defender, a midfielder and a striker, which other postion is left?

Tough, tough team these boys and we will have far from our best side, gonna be a struggle but I honestly think we got enough to get a draw at the very least.

Everton 0-1.
I desperately pray you're wrong about that, because if we lose the tea lady we're well and truelly ****ed.:eek:

they could easally come at us like portsmouth did, so i hope we`re well prepared for attacking play becuase i doubt bate have got much to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.