FC BATE vs Everton - 1 Oct 09 UEFA Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's certainly not his strength but I wouldn't say he's awful in that department.

Wasn't really aimed at posters like you, more at people who are questioning his positioning for that goal.

Whats with everyone expecting Billy to be a pacy winger?

he described himself as an inside right... as did Moyes!

Their goal was unstoppable in terms of a shot, however I think Fellaini was a bit slow in closing him down if you look at a video of it.

the wet look....

i think fellaini,s wet mop was the reason why i laughed so much during that game of football... resillient hard workin good result for a botched up team.. howard no chance for the goal.... :huh: i can only think of one man who would have saved it... 2 hands in all...:p

I couldn't watch the game but saw the highlights and there is nothing any keeper in the world would have done to stop the first goal.

We scored to 2 very good goals, It's amazing how good we are at set-pieces, we might not have played at our best but because we are so good at set-pieces we always have a chance to win.

anyway... how many points do we need to clinch a spot for the next stages ?

the attendance, what a shame

Bate holds 5,000 souls. Under the crazy uefa allocation system I doubt if we've got more than 100 allocation. OK, its not the cheapest place to travel to, but 3,000 attendance:eek: 3,000:eek: for a uefa match!!!

Our away fans could have filled that ground up on there own.

Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.