2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually disgusted seeing how many blues are just asking questions about the vaccine. Presumably you lot are smarter than the average joe? I’ve lost two family members to COVID but you lot just keep asking questions. I hope you get it, and end up in intensive care, I hope the nurses have to break your teeth/jaw to get the ventilator down your throat, I hope you beg for the vaccine when your oxygen levels drop and the doctor tells you it’s to late. I hope you tell all the people who think like you you was wrong get the vaccine but they won’t listen, your death is futile and they carry on.

'Kin weird thing to wish on someone that lad

Inappropriate Language
Whilst Delph is entitled to his opinion, it’s a slap in the face to anyone who has lost someone they love to COVID, and there will be many blues families in this position. This fella has time and time again shown how out of touch he is with what is expected at this club, arguing with fans on Twitter, publicly calling his teamates [Poor language removed] on live TV and now this. You’d think after recent events, players would just want to get their heads down and not drag the clubs name through the mud any further. The club should come out and distance itself from his sentiments and discipline him for it. The worst signing for us since the Moshiri era, and there’s a big list to choose from. I can’t wait for this arrogant tit to be out the club.

Off Topic
That’s not even close to the numbers being injected tho is it and what length of time do you give a trial until finding out, well actually it can cause this and that?
Is your argument honestly that there are less people in a trial than there are in clinical practice? Are you willfully moronic or is it an accident? There hasn't been a single drug released in history where the trial was bigger than the licensed usage. Not one. If you have ever taken an aspirin then you have taken a drug that pre-dates clinical trials and there was no pre-clinical data, zero. Not a single trial participant. The participants in Covid vaccine trials dwarf the number of participants in 99% of clinical trials. I hope you never get cancer, but if you do you will be taking a chemotherapeutic drug, and you will take it, facing real and present death cowards like you always abandon your "principles", that has had much, much less scrutiny than these vaccines.

This utter plank hasn't relied on his body to heal itself when he's done his calves, hammy's, knees, etc.

Absolute idiot. Send him to train on his own. Tell him he's not welcome at the club. He can train at Broomfield's Leisure Centre in Warrington and claim back the gym membership and cost of using public swimming pool.

'Kin weird thing to wish on someone that lad
Seen a lot of messages saying what I said is weird, or dark and psychotic.
If you think what I said was psychotic then what do you think of the posts that encourage not being vaccinated? Your literally saying that me wishing harm is worse than these prat’s actually doing harm. When you don’t have the vaccine you risk not only yourself but other people. They’re not only ignorantly causing deaths there spreading lies that will cause more deaths. So if your repulsed by my post then good, it’s meant to hurt you.

Status
Not open for further replies.