2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yip.

I have been a supporter for over half a century and he is the player I have hated the most whilst he was at the club.

Agree, I'm now hoping that 'Cold War Steve' can see fit to integrate him into one of his Artworks. Tim Martin, Farage, Patel, Hancock, Johnson, Cilla, Gove, Alan Brazil, Rees Mogg and now Fabian Delph... truly a collection of the damned

Take it to the right thread where you can spew your anti vax bile .

Fabian Delph thread this.
No anti vax bile here you helmet, I’ve never taken paracetamol or any other drugs so to go and get myself injected with something produced so quick well you can see why one would be apprehensive, go and take some heroin pal you’ll love it. I was replying to a post in this thread so do I post a new thread with my reply?

mRNA vaccines have been researched for 30 years. BioNTech and Moderna have been testing versions of the vaccine for over a decade. You should read a bit about the history of mRNA if you're curious, it's interesting stuff. So there's a decade or more of serious clinical research in the area and the biggest ever joint trial for a specific use (bioNTech and Moderna). Anyway, I'm no virologist but I have good friends here in the Boston area working for Moderna, Pfizer, and J&J and they are very excited about the technology. The vaccine is safe.
Oh and Delph is a grade A pillock.
Thanks for the reply mate will take a look at the mRNA history, I’m just nervous as I’ve recently found out about a couple of health issues.

No anti vax bile here you helmet, I’ve never taken paracetamol or any other drugs so to go and get myself injected with something produced so quick well you can see why one would be apprehensive, go and take some heroin pal you’ll love it. I was replying to a post in this thread so do I post a new thread with my reply?
Check out Bruce Lee here.

Actually disgusted seeing how many blues are just asking questions about the vaccine. Presumably you lot are smarter than the average joe? I’ve lost two family members to COVID but you lot just keep asking questions. I hope you get it, and end up in intensive care, I hope the nurses have to break your teeth/jaw to get the ventilator down your throat, I hope you beg for the vaccine when your oxygen levels drop and the doctor tells you it’s to late. I hope you tell all the people who think like you you was wrong get the vaccine but they won’t listen, your death is futile and they carry on.

Holy wow????

Status
Not open for further replies.