2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely we can ask derby if they want us to pay them to take him, they only have 9 players, come on Marcel, get in touch with Wayne, if he's woken up from his hotel jolly with young ladies lol

Can't help but wonder if his vocal stance against vaccination has contributed to making him so hard to shift this summer.

You wouldn't want us signing a potential biohazard would you?

Can't help but wonder if his vocal stance against vaccination has contributed to making him so hard to shift this summer.

Only from media reporting , so probably worthless , it seems there are probably a few of his mindset within the game .

I'd say he appears to be in a very small uneducated and selfish minority.

No wonder other clubs won't touch him.
To be absolutely clear I’m in no way defending that position, I’ve had both mine , but I’ve seen a couple of articles suggesting ‘dressing room splits ‘ or ‘issues’ around players refusing to be vaccinated. I’ll I’m saying is , if these stories are correct , that I don’t think when it comes to football he’s a lone voice in the wilderness .

He also has a very strangely shaped head too, which suggests he may have had to be pulled out of the womb as a baby, by someone using farming equipment.

Either that or he was incredibly unpopular at school and used to take a regular beating around the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.