2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
While there are many reasons to vilify this waste of oxygen, not wanting to participate in the mass trial of a drug with virtually no clinical trial isn't one of them. Each to their own, some people want to see actual results before letting someone inject a needle full of unknown ingredients. Delph still needs booting out regardless

Mate I wouldn't be worried about the vaccine. Coronavirus is a family of viruses (such as sars and mers) that have been present in humans since the 1960's and in animals since the 1920's. There are 7 different types that can infect humans. The coronavirus are RNA based which means they have much smaller genomes then DNA based viruses (such as chickenpox and smallpox) which means they can adapt easier to infect newer species.

Basically the point is the vaccine has been trialed for a very long time because its 90% the same vaccine that has been used for the other coronavirus that can infect humans. The other 10% is just altering the vaccine to accommodate the changes in the viruses genomes. Hope this helps in any worries you have about the vaccine mate.

Either way delph is an idiot and as soon as he leaves this club the better.

Mate I wouldn't be worried about the vaccine. Coronavirus is a family of viruses (such as sars and mers) that have been present in humans since the 1960's and in animals since the 1920's. There are 7 different types that can infect humans. The coronavirus are RNA based which means they have much smaller genomes then DNA based viruses (such as chickenpox and smallpox) which means they can adapt easier to infect newer species.

Basically the point is the vaccine has been trialed for a very long time because its 90% the same vaccine that has been used for the other coronavirus that can infect humans. The other 10% is just altering the vaccine to accommodate the changes in the viruses genomes. Hope this helps in any worries you have about the vaccine mate.

Kudos. Sadly I feel your bright, intelligent and we'll structured informative post is wasted on the likes of your intended audience.

Pity. Great post though.

I reckon Tyson Fury would call this man a Dosser I do believe lol. honestly can't wait til he goes, he's just a toxic presence, I doubt the squad will miss him and supporters certainly won't. Even if he wasn't a complete bulb his fitness would do for him to be sold imo.

While there are many reasons to vilify this waste of oxygen, not wanting to participate in the mass trial of a drug with virtually no clinical trial isn't one of them. Each to their own, some people want to see actual results before letting someone inject a needle full of unknown ingredients. Delph still needs booting out regardless
Do you mean the 3rd biggest clinical trial in history or combined biggest clinical trail in history?

Experimental AgentDetails EnrolmentNCT ID
Rotateq (Merck & Co)Rotavirus vaccine 69,274NCT00090233
Rotarix (GlaxoSmithKline)Rotavirus vaccine 63,227NCT00140673
Ad26.COV2-S (Johnson & Johnson)Covid-19 vaccine 60,000NCT04505722
BNT162b2 (Pfizer/Biontech)Covid-19 vaccine 43,998NCT04368728
GSK2186877A (Glaxosmithkline)Influenza vaccine (abandoned) 43,695NCT00753272
Ad5-nCoV (CanSino Biologics)Covid-19 vaccine 40,000NCT04526990
Zostavax (Merck & Co)Shingles vaccines38,456NCT00007501
Anacetrapib (Merck & Co)CVOT for CETP inhibitor anacetrapib (abandoned) 30,449NCT01252953
mRNA-1273 (Moderna)Covid-19 vaccine 30,000NCT04470427
AZD1222 (Astrazeneca)Covid-19 vaccine 30,000NCT04516746
Note: Pre-approval trials only. Excludes phase IV

???????????????????????????????????

LOL. What an idiot!

You'll get nowhere using facts, science and logic in such a well structured manner sir.

Not when you've got a bloke he met down the pub, Katie Hopkins and an internet hero on titter informing his two brain cells to operate mouth and keyboard in full on numpty mode.

Nice try though.

Do you mean the 3rd biggest clinical trial in history or combined biggest clinical trail in history?

Experimental AgentDetails EnrolmentNCT ID
Rotateq (Merck & Co)Rotavirus vaccine69,274NCT00090233
Rotarix (GlaxoSmithKline)Rotavirus vaccine63,227NCT00140673
Ad26.COV2-S (Johnson & Johnson)Covid-19 vaccine60,000NCT04505722
BNT162b2 (Pfizer/Biontech)Covid-19 vaccine43,998NCT04368728
GSK2186877A (Glaxosmithkline)Influenza vaccine (abandoned)43,695NCT00753272
Ad5-nCoV (CanSino Biologics)Covid-19 vaccine40,000NCT04526990
Zostavax (Merck & Co)Shingles vaccines38,456NCT00007501
Anacetrapib (Merck & Co)CVOT for CETP inhibitor anacetrapib (abandoned)30,449NCT01252953
mRNA-1273 (Moderna)Covid-19 vaccine30,000NCT04470427
AZD1222 (Astrazeneca)Covid-19 vaccine30,000NCT04516746
Note: Pre-approval trials only. Excludes phase IV
That’s not even close to the numbers being injected tho is it and what length of time do you give a trial until finding out, well actually it can cause this and that?

Brands will have him lined up for a coaching position. ' back to basics' in the under 18s.
The first lesson today boys is to meet the doctor . Not the well trained , well supplied and well connected staff we have here at this fine club but my doctor mate down my local who gives out sick notes just as long as you buy him a pint . He'll give out extra months if you add in some salt and vinegar though . If you beat him at pool he'll give you a whole year boys .

Status
Not open for further replies.