2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

No anti vax bile here you helmet, I’ve never taken paracetamol or any other drugs so to go and get myself injected with something produced so quick well you can see why one would be apprehensive, go and take some heroin pal you’ll love it. I was replying to a post in this thread so do I post a new thread with my reply?
Suspect you were vaccinated as a kid. A science community who dedicate a career to this stuff may be a bit more ITK than us. And I despise Delph.

Doubt we’d be able to sack him though and this has probably made him harder to sell
Exactly. I can’t imagine that would be considered breach of contract so I guess we are stuck with him and he will just run contact down. Should just be totally sidelined from the squad and left to his own devices until contract expires. A proper bad apple

HatB_-_Ken_Griffey_Jr's_misfortune.png

This is what Delph thinks happens if he gets a vaccination.

Actually disgusted seeing how many blues are just asking questions about the vaccine. Presumably you lot are smarter than the average joe? I’ve lost two family members to COVID but you lot just keep asking questions. I hope you get it, and end up in intensive care, I hope the nurses have to break your teeth/jaw to get the ventilator down your throat, I hope you beg for the vaccine when your oxygen levels drop and the doctor tells you it’s to late. I hope you tell all the people who think like you you was wrong get the vaccine but they won’t listen, your death is futile and they carry on.
Bit harsh. Asking questions is how you understand things. It doesn't make you anti. I'm interested to know what's in it, doesn't mean I won't have it or tell others not too. Seriously dark putting those words down

No anti vax bile here you helmet, I’ve never taken paracetamol or any other drugs so to go and get myself injected with something produced so quick well you can see why one would be apprehensive, go and take some heroin pal you’ll love it. I was replying to a post in this thread so do I post a new thread with my reply?

The vaccine has been thoroughly researched and has been years in the making - the research didn’t start after COVID came about, it was long before that. And, similarly, my research into what a tool Delph is came about long before he pulled on a Royal Blue jersey.

Helmet eh ?....very nice.

Take some heroin ?
I'le love it ?

Great advice that you idiot.

Go in the current affairs threads this is the Delph thread.
Should get shut asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.