• Title challenge

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Give me cheese

Votes: 26 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather win a cup than finish 7th
Always intrigued by this view. League position defines how good you are, the higher you finish the more winning games you've attended. Cup games are something of a lottery with the right draw and a bit of luck, you can win one and still be poor enough to get relegated. League performance is always the first priority. Winning a domestic cup is an important but secondary target.

Top 6 for me. I expect improvement but you can't expect us to instantly be the best team in the country. If we're going in the right direction that's good enough for me.

I would like to see us have a good cup/European run as well though. My one major problem with Koeman this season has been our really poor cup showings.

Miles to go if that performance yesterday was anything to go by.

Steady improvement in the prem and a cup would be nice.

Absolutely no expectation for anything better than this season.

After seeing yesterday you can surely see how far behind we are.

However, anything less than this season is a failure.

And win a cup you absolute bellends.

My expectations will be set once we know the results of the summer transfer activity. Until we know where we stand with the squad, it's pure guesswork.

First priority is to keep hold of Ross and Rom (for another season at least) then to bring in some quality additions. If we do it right, I see no reason why we can't be top six and making a mark on the top 4. The summer window is crucial though for the next campaign. Over to Walsh and Moshiri.

Status
Not open for further replies.