Everton's Fa cup record

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to win something very badly.

And it better be before your mate Klopp wins something too.
No worries mate, Klopps record in finals in general is much worse then Everton's in the FA cup, he could teach us a thing or two on bottling finals, and how to look like a smackhead hipster.

Its a shame the way you get accused of being a Kopite on here just for analysing our failure.

cropped_Untitled-01.gif

Its not really odd, I have just watched the fa cup final and it made me compare the league's two longest serving members Arsenal and Everton's record in the main domestic cup competition and it made realise ours is naff.
Arsenal have been in the CL for the past 20 years, only just missing out this year and have spent near £80m on two players, can't even compare us to Arsenal.

All we do is support Everton mate, through highs and lows, I for one am proud of what we have achieved as a club, everyone would like more as I'm sure you are desperate to get back past Utd, but what can we do? Other than support and hope not a lot, we don't have a divine right to win things we have to earn it, and we have been good enough 5 times. Pointless thread.

True that but I was also referring to the few times we have reached the latter stages this century we have always failed against the Liverpool, Chelsea's or United's of this world when we have had a big chance.
I see you did not refer to Liverpool, as Liverpool's. Quite a basic flaw in your argument.

I grew up in the 1980s and was always proud of our fa cup record of final and semi final appearances aswell as witnessing us winning it in 84 and 95.
Sadly now our very mediocre stats reads 3 fa cup victories since World War 2 ended, when you compare that to Arsenal who have now won it 3 times since 2014 it makes you realise how far down the pecking order our once proud club have fallen.

Every post you've made about Everton thus far has been overtly negative. You could make it a bit less obvious like.

Bit strong that mate...

Couldn't you just have abused him for being a scruffy, unshaven, yellow toothed, touch line dancing buffoon ?

It's almost like he's wanting people from this forum to agree with him so he can use it to beat us with ..... at least he's not lying about beating up Lallanas bodyguard

Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.