Everton Youth Teams Thread

I've seen about 10 minutes in total of this tournament but of the bits I've seen Anthony Gordon looks really classy - our number 6 and the youngest player on the pitch.

That's half time , 3-0'. Expect a raft of changes this half. Well in control of this and easily the better team. The centre backs of Ouzounidis and Collins look sound, but they'll probably bring on the equally sound Barney McKeown in the second half, who I love as he's instantly recognisable, you just know the "Rubble" label will be attached to him.

Last edited:
Lavery has played well on the left, though he's older than most of them , good link up play with Gordon and Simms. Haven't seen much of Pawel on the right of the attacking three. Kerr and Scully have been the two defensive mids and have coped well. So far much more impressive than last year's u18s. Con Ouzoundis looks a big unit , and of course as he's good in the Air will henceforth be only called Con.

We'll play Burnley in the final.

Burnely's newly appointed U18 manager is.....Danny Cadamarteri.

Who did really well with Sheffield Wednesday youth groups and has previously done some lower down (under 10s) coaching at Everton. I can see him heading back to us one day as he has a decent reputation in the game. Plus his 2 sons are doing really well at Sheffield Wednesday so if he could bring them along with him that would be great.