Everton Youth Teams Thread

Henen really has filled out. I see they are continuing playing Alex Denny as a centre back, must be looking at it being a permanent move with the U23s potentially not having four players available who played CB last year in Holgate, Connolly, Galloway, Pennington . So Denny, Feeney and Foulds could be main CBs with maybe Connolly, Holgate possibly Kenny filling in if not playing in first team. Playing Danny Bramall at right back was the other one they are continuing with , haven't seen him but if he can prove to be adequate defensively his attacking skills will be a bonus at RB. Hopefully they'll show some preseason u 23 games on Everton tv.

Who's the manager/coach taking the team since sheedy has gone?
I think the main coach is Kevin O'Brien. That's nothing official, just that he's about the only coach named who's been with the Academy for a number of years, others seem to be sports science/analyst types and he did appeared in an interview yesterday answering a couple of questions on the 6-0 win. Odd really that we haven't got this important position and Academy manager tied down at a time when we're busy selling the club to a number of 16-18 year olds.

Henen really has filled out. I see they are continuing playing Alex Denny as a centre back, must be looking at it being a permanent move with the U23s potentially not having four players available who played CB last year in Holgate, Connolly, Galloway, Pennington . So Denny, Feeney and Foulds could be main CBs with maybe Connolly, Holgate possibly Kenny filling in if not playing in first team. Playing Danny Bramall at right back was the other one they are continuing with , haven't seen him but if he can prove to be adequate defensively his attacking skills will be a bonus at RB. Hopefully they'll show some preseason u 23 games on Everton tv.

Could be temporary depending on whether Gibson comes in at left or centre back.