Everton Youth Teams Thread

Don't recognise Lowey
I’m not sure if you mean in the picture or the name. I believeDaniel Lowey is fourth from the right end in the picture. A first year Scholar , he’s played a number of games at left back and over the past few months has generally kept the older Jon Anderson out of that spot, so Tait and the coaches presumably think he’s the better prospect.

Godfrinne makes it 5-1 stoke on 93 mins

Final score is Stoke u18s 5 Everton u18s 1 - we lost 4-2 there in Feb with Sankoh also scoring 2 that day and this is 3rd league defeat in row there
This result may mean Everton drop a place or 2 depending on if west brom beat man utd which is 3-3 west brom after 65mins
and if Derby win at Leaders man city which is 0-0 at HT

Everton U16s beat Stoke 3-2.

--------------------------------

Just a quick quote taken from the story in the Independent about Everton, board and Silva:
Many figures similarly cite the appointment of Chris Perkins as head of academy recruitment as “one of the most sensible things they’ve done in years”.
Anyone with any academy knowledge want to comment or explain a little more about this?

Just a quick quote taken from the story in the Independent about Everton, board and Silva:

Anyone with any academy knowledge want to comment or explain a little more about this?

...others are better qualified to comment than me, but I dare say it will take a while to determine if the appointment has been a success.

I have to admit I’ve never heard of Chris Perkins or our recruitment of him but that means little, I’m not an in the know! Presumably he’s the guy who held a similar position at Derby and was still there a few weeks ago, but we do tend to keep such appointments quiet. I am though suspicious of journalistic speak of “Many figures similarly cite the appointment....”