Everton Way plaques

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordered mine, took the money but no email confirmation yet😅
I suspect they have some human eyes looking at these, to weed out the protests!

I was thinking about this, and if we co-ordinated as a forum we could use ASCII art to send a message across a few hundred stones:

spoon.jpg

Something like that.

Everyone using them as heartfelt memorials, and I'm sat here wondering if I should get one for a friend who is obnoxiously red.

*Her name*
True blue
I'm in the same boat. Might buy one as a long term prank on my mate in honour of when he was arrested for robbing a school uniform shop (He didn't actually fo it, mistaken identity).

Last time we went to the dog races i sponsored a race, but this would be one step further. He's not even a blue but has been to a few of our games.

Sorted ours for the family as our legacy towards Everton. If only the club showed the same level of commitment and care towards its fans!

Good on them. Need to make money somehow and its o good idea. I dont think its extortionate! I must say i cant see anything that sayd how long they expect it to last eg is it actually permanent?
I wasn't criticising, it's a good way of making money for the club albeit a one-off and not recurring revenue which is where we really need it. The club need to make more money from the fans and sponsorships or else we'll never be able to compete. Our commercial income is woeful as is the matchday spend per head...one of the worst in the league!

The pavers will be permanent, the graphics and any message should be etched into the paver itself as opposed to being printed. As with any paving, some may crack and need replacing over time and the colour fo them will dull (like any paving does) but essentially they should last a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.