Everton Way plaques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine today for my Dad, he died this year and loved Everton, he used to live on Gwladys street as a kid.
I'd send him videos of Mr Drone and he loved watching the stadium being built, I was hoping to get him there when it opened but sadly it's not to be.
It'll be nice to have him as part of the stadium.

13000 on website
It just says the stand holds 13,000 seats but doesn't mention the number of stones available.
1680171124820.png

It just says the stand holds 13,000 seats but doesn't mention the number of stones available.
View attachment 207622
If there's profit in this for Everton (and to be honest I'm not sure there will be a huge amount on the smaller stones) then I imagine there will be no limit.

Just as with the Goodison Granites, they'll find a way to extend the project if the demand is there.

View attachment 207622
Gonna say, didn't think I'd seen a number given for the amount of plaques available. Would be interested in knowing. I would have figured that the whole configuration and layout of the stones is set already, and they just need to sell them. Doesn't appear to be any limit or quantities given of the various sizes though.

Got mine today for my Dad, he died this year and loved Everton, he used to live on Gwladys street as a kid.
I'd send him videos of Mr Drone and he loved watching the stadium being built, I was hoping to get him there when it opened but sadly it's not to be.
It'll be nice to have him as part of the stadium.
By the way, this made me a tiny bit emotional. Sorry for your loss. I’m sure your Dad will be proud when you and Everton first step foot in our new home.

think it dissolves in the rain. I've set up a DD to replace it after each shower
Ownership of the Supporter Products fixed on Everton Way will remain with Everton Football Club at all times and Everton Football Club reserves the right at any time to move, relocate or permanently remove or destroy a Supporter Product that has been fixed on Everton Way. In the event Everton Football Club permanently removes or destroys a Supporter Product, Everton Football Club shall have no liability or obligation to you arising out of such removal or destruction.

Thats the TandCs. They dont commit to keeping them for any length of time.

I was wondering about that myself. I got a double for my late brother and its on Goodison Road. Surely theyre going to remove them and take them to BMD ?
I posted this the other day , the Shareholder Liasion Officer has told me the Goodison Granites are staying put subject to development . Originally I think it was envisaged they would be moved to a new stadium but at the time BMD hadn't been decided upon.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.