Everton Way plaques

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get three lines per stone (small one anyway) and 15 characters per line inc space i think.

Ive got one stone with both my kids name on it.

Thought they have a cheek charging £15 extra for a certificate.

Hope they let me know where the stone will be, cba looking round on the floor for hours
FYI regarding the £15 extra (plus P&P!) for the certificate, you get a free PDF of the certificate with every order when you pay for the stone, so if you have access to a decent printer you can print it out yourself. They email it to you instantly.

Club never emailed me a priority code even though I'm a ST holder annoying but no bother really, hopefully get one sorted tomorrow

Excellent. As I asked above mate, will all 3 stones you purchased in the one order be located together, or are you going to have to search 13,000 stones to find them?

Great stuff.
They send you a photo apparently and were it's going according to my daughter

They send you a photo apparently and were it's going according to my daughter
Great. Still would ideally like to know though definitely if I purchase two seperate stones in the one order they’ll be placed next to each other. Prior to purchasing.

If you already have one of these at Goodison, do you automatically get one at the new stadium? I seem to remember that when I bought it, it said that's what would happen, but that was 9 years ago. Anyone know?

Edit: Never mind, just read this:

I HAVE A STONE AT GOODISON PARK WHICH FORMS PART OF THE GOODISON GRANITES FEATURE. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THIS?​

The Goodison Granites will remain in place at Goodison Park. While the stadium will be deconstructed and the site developed as part of the Goodison Legacy Project, the granites will form part of a permanent tribute to the stadium’s legacy and the fans who support the Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.