Everton Way plaques

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the one hand, this whole thing is pretty much nonsense. On the other hand, if I didn't get one now, I'd probably regret it for the rest of my life. Realistically, I'll probably be moved every time I see my stone. As it's about 1200km to Liverpool, it's always a big event for me. I'm glad the Club is doing this.

On the one hand, this whole thing is pretty much nonsense. On the other hand, if I didn't get one now, I'd probably regret it for the rest of my life. Realistically, I'll probably be moved every time I see my stone. As it's about 1200km to Liverpool, it's always a big event for me. I'm glad the Club is doing this.
feel exactly the same and in a similar boat. I just want my son to see it one day.

You answer yourself why this is not nonsense, anymore than a gravestone is nonsense.

Are the ones at GP staying there ?
You can see them on the renders the club released about the redevelopment:

17-087-CGI-VIEW-10A-Towers-view-Illustrative-Purposes-Only.-Not-for-Approval.jpg

Has the quantity of stones available been released? I'd have thought there would have been some kind of messaging like "x thousand of stones are available for supporters to purchase, buy now so you don't miss out on your chance to cement yourself into the Club's history at our new home". But apparently not.

I've bought one of the ones that go around the 'Legends' stones. £199 a pop. Ignoring any potential additional ones at £99 or certificates at £15 that might be purchased as well, those alone would bring in over £500k.

They're effectively getting the fans to pay for a large chunk of the public realm and making a nice profit out of it to boot.
Good on them. Need to make money somehow and its o good idea. I dont think its extortionate! I must say i cant see anything that sayd how long they expect it to last eg is it actually permanent?

Status
Not open for further replies.