• Ademola Lookman

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Aaron Lennon

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Davies for me , sat deep early doors then took a grip of the game hardly put a foot wrong always looking to get us going forward. Topped off by a great flighted ball for Niasse.
Lewin looked very good and took his goals well.
Vlasic impressed too , strong & quick .Linked up with Kenny on the right side.
Thought Holgate done well at left back.

But Tom Davies for MOM.

Tom Davies ran the show there, MotM for me. DCL took his goals really well and lead the line superbly and I'm a big fan of Niksi Vlasic's twinkle toed, close controlled dribbling. Great for Oumar to get his goal too.
i didnt watch the game but do you think he has the potential to be as good as someone like hazard?

he has a similar build to him and he's only 19 so he will only get better you would hope

i like how he makes dribbling seem so effortless and is not afraid to take on players

How am i supposed to rate MOM when there were no EFFING STREAMS! God sake Osman, Terrrn Ross!

...Chelsea away, at least you'll have a stream.

Went for DCL. I've gone on record as saying he'd be first name on the team sheet for me because he gives us shape and balance. Folk criticise him but he's a conventional striker who's improving with every game.

Chuffed that Vlasic impressed, looks a footballer to me and glad Kenny got a game. Niasse took his goal well, we might have a player we can use after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.