Everton vs Ruzombok TV coverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah have checked through all the channel possibilities too. I found a way of getting ITV4 in the USA by buying a Surfeasy VPN, setting the VPN to a UK IP address, and downloading the free ITVplayer app. Surfeasy is available via an app on the App Store. It's legit cos I got itv4 tonight and best of all you don't get offered any livejasmin while you're trying to watch the match!
had me til here mate....

just messing around thanks for the heads up! I'll probably just find a flowing body of water to gaze upon the mighty blues

Just had a look bet365 is broadcasting it so all ya hafto do is open a account don't even need to have money in ya acc to watch

Haha fair enough lucky I kept 23 cents in that acc.. Worth having just to watch the Europe games even if you just put some money on us each time to be able to watch it
If you have an british ip address the likelihood is you won't be able to watch the game on bet365 as it's on TV in that jurisdiction. You will just get a message saying this game isn't available in your area or something similar

Our only hope in the US is I looked at BeIn sports guide for tomorrow, and there's literally some infomercials scheduled between 2-4pm CT. They could easily slot that in at the last second.

Anyone know if it's on in Thailand?

Asking for my cousin. Complete IT illiterate, so no point trying to get him streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.