Everton vs Ruzombok TV coverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look bet365 is broadcasting it so all ya hafto do is open a account don't even need to have money in ya acc to watch

My problem is I spend a fair bit of my time up north and inland with work, a lot of the towns optus signal is rubbish so I'm stuck with Telstra thou I am signing up for the optus thing this yr for my tablet
Yep, Optus can be very patchy. I got the phone for my daughter, but can watch it on the tv via iinet internet.
For $30 a month I think it is worth it to get the football, even if you don't use the phone. Still cheaper than foxtel ;)

Just had a look bet365 is broadcasting it so all ya hafto do is open a account don't even need to have money in ya acc to watch

You need to have either a balance, or have placed a bet within in the previous 24 hours to watch Bet365's streams

Haha fair enough lucky I kept 23 cents in that acc.. Worth having just to watch the Europe games even if you just put some money on us each time to be able to watch it

I suppose it's a small hidden benefit of having to play a qualifier. But not only are we getting a full house at goodison (admittedly on reduced prices) but we are also shown on itv4. I wonder how much itv are paying to screen the game, my guess it will still be 100k plus.

Does anyone know if the ITV app will be showing the match live? Or does the app only show highlights?

Thinking maybe ESPN3? I believe they've shown some qualifiers before but can't recall if they were Europa or just Champs League.

Edit: just checked. No go on that as well.

Yeah have checked through all the channel possibilities too. I found a way of getting ITV4 in the USA by buying a Surfeasy VPN, setting the VPN to a UK IP address, and downloading the free ITVplayer app. Surfeasy is available via an app on the App Store. It's legit cos I got itv4 tonight and best of all you don't get offered any livejasmin while you're trying to watch the match!

Status
Not open for further replies.