Everton vs Ruzombok TV coverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maidstone Jack

Player Valuation: £25k
Hi just wondering if our Europa League game on Thursday is on TV I have been looking on my TV guide & can't see anything. Thanks for any responses. COYB NSNO!

Itv4 I think mate.

Been issues though, plenty posted images of it on their guide and others cannot see it.

Doesn't seem to be on TV here in Aus! :(

Last yr a lot of the online bookies had a the Europa games streaming if you were a member, and so far all our friendlies have been streamed on bet365. Its a pain trying to watch Everton at all since fox lost the rights but that's the best I've come up with

Should have said Can't look what games there broadcasting at the moment cos there sites down currently

Last yr a lot of the online bookies had a the Europa games streaming if you were a member, and so far all our friendlies have been streamed on bet365. Its a pain trying to watch Everton at all since fox lost the rights but that's the best I've come up with
I find it much easier to watch since Foxtel lost it. $30 a month for an optus plan which includes every game live

I find it much easier to watch since Foxtel lost it. $30 a month for an optus plan which includes every game live

My problem is I spend a fair bit of my time up north and inland with work, a lot of the towns optus signal is rubbish so I'm stuck with Telstra thou I am signing up for the optus thing this yr for my tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.