Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GP will be bouncing tomorrow - I hope Dunc actually changes it up and goes a bit more defensive as we were under the cosh against Utd.

They also have half decent defence who imo will be tough to go against.

If Glyfi is fit I would go:

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Baines

Richarlison Holgate Gylfi Iwobi

Davies

DCL

Have Davies dropping into a defensive midfield 3 when not on the ball but when we have possession push up like in the 2nd half against Chelsea.

I fear a defeat as we have just too many out - we rode our luck against a weaker Utd side.

We have never had everybody fit yet this season have we?
Do we actually know the 'strongest' starting eleven?

Leicester have a good 15/16 players and will not be too weakened if they rest a couple.

We have a chance with the correct application and attitude. The lads have shown that last 2 games.

Will be gutted if we go out tomorrow.

Got a feeling we will go all the way if we can somehow get past these tomorrow.

Just typical everton that clown Delph is out for near 6 weeks with a hamstring pull and Gylfi has man flu.

Will be gutted if we go out tomorrow.

Got a feeling we will go all the way if we can somehow get past these tomorrow.

Just typical everton that clown Delph is out for near 6 weeks with a hamstring pull and Gylfi has man flu.
You just know the Manchester clubs will avoid each other in the semi finals

GP will be bouncing tomorrow - I hope Dunc actually changes it up and goes a bit more defensive as we were under the cosh against Utd.

They also have half decent defence who imo will be tough to go against.

If Glyfi is fit I would go:

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Baines

Richarlison Holgate Gylfi Iwobi

Davies

DCL

Have Davies dropping into a defensive midfield 3 when not on the ball but when we have possession push up like in the 2nd half against Chelsea.

I fear a defeat as we have just too many out - we rode our luck against a weaker Utd side.
That’s one up top, no way can we go back to that, it had to be DCL and Richarlison up top.

The looking down their nose at us because they've had a few more consistent years is infuriating. They treat us as if we are Norwich or something. Can't stand them.
Leicester imo are a one man team, they have got good players but if Vardy doesn’t play there pace style game is gone then they just become ordinary. Keep him quiet we have a great chance. Imo they aren’t as good as they look, but just currently having a good run which I doubt will last much longer.

Dunc will play 4-4-2

Gylfi for Davies and Baines for Digne only changes.

I don't care how we do it, lets just do it. Villa, United, City semis. Two of them are easily beatable over two legs and City wont fancy Everton at all and again, over two legs, why not have a right go at them

Dunc will play 4-4-2

Gylfi for Davies and Baines for Digne only changes.

I don't care how we do it, lets just do it. Villa, United, City semis. Two of them are easily beatable over two legs and City wont fancy Everton at all and again, over two legs, why not have a right go at them
Why won't city fancy Everton :)

Probably completely change once kick off comes, but I'm kinda quite relaxed about the result tonight, win lose or draw.

For the simple fact it will be absolutely bouncing and we'll give it a good go.

Status
Not open for further replies.