Match Thread Everton vs Leicester City - ~Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kev101

Player Valuation: £15m
Hi chaps.. bit of help needed. My little girls grandad's a lovely fella and lifelong blue, he's really sick now and bedridden, he's not going to get any better I'm afraid. He struggles with streams and just needs an easy way to watch. I'm looking for the best and easiest way for him to watch our games, so, is it possible to just buy all the Everton games on amazon or anything else like that. I don't mind paying, but can't afford the full sky/bt whatever package. Can somebody point me in the right direction? Cheers :)

Bluetintedspecs

Player Valuation: £950k
@FOXINPEACE has been posting on this forum for quite a few years and, to my knowledge, has always been respectful, otherwise he wouldn't have lasted very long. He certainly can't be accused of talking down to us, as you put it.

I quite like that we have a few posters from fans of other teams (other than kopites pretending to be Blues), some of whom have been posting for years. They come on here because it's a good forum, and they get accepted because they're good posters who appreciate the fact they're on another team's forum and behave respectfully. Those that come across as condescending get driven off the site very quickly. Yes, it would be annoying if we were inundated with other teams fans, but we're nowhere near those levels.

Also, my apologies for referring to you as a bellend. :cheers:

Cels

Player Valuation: £30m
Obviously hope I'm wrong but I can see Leicester City winning this fairly easily, maybe nil-three or thereabouts. No rational thought process behind this, of course; being Everton, I just expect a wheel or two to fall off.

hayatcokgarip

Player Valuation: £25m
@FOXINPEACE has been posting on this forum for quite a few years and, to my knowledge, has always been respectful, otherwise he wouldn't have lasted very long. He certainly can't be accused of talking down to us, as you put it.

I quite like that we have a few posters from fans of other teams (other than kopites pretending to be Blues), some of whom have been posting for years. They come on here because it's a good forum, and they get accepted because they're good posters who appreciate the fact they're on another team's forum and behave respectfully. Those that come across as condescending get driven off the site very quickly. Yes, it would be annoying if we were inundated with other teams fans, but we're nowhere near those levels.

exactly my thoughts mate, our foxy friend has always been sound

MarcelsGoat

Clique Spokesperson

Hes a head patting nobhead.

More fool you for buying his EVENING TOFFEES bull.

Albertini78

Player Valuation: £10m

Must be a right oddball of a journo to sit looking and picking out posts off a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks