Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewRadical

Player Valuation: £20m
Strange how quickly things can change.

I struggled to see us beating anyone a fortnight, I got very little joy out of our games... Now, even with a squad riddled with injuries I fully expect us to beat one of the current top teams in the league.

I think the fans/atmosphere will have a big part to play and I expect the Goodison crowd will be well up for it.

Don't expect it to be easy but could be a special night tonight.

Woolverhampton_Blue

Player Valuation: £20m
Think we’re all well up for this and no doubt Dunc and the players are. Add in the news of the last few days and Goodison should be absolutely rocking it’s tits off.

One win away from a semi final with (potentially) a natural born winner at the helm. UTFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks