Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom was really good today. Positive forward passes all the time. I know Gomes came in.. but really ... Tom was such a positive impact. Let’s hope they both stay fit and can form a partnership for the next 10 games
Really enjoyed watching today .. well done the blues

When I got back to Euston, a West Ham fan walked past me and shouted "you Jewish C***" at a man wearing a Spurs shirt.

Says it all really about the culture rife amongst their fan base.

I'm glad we eviscerated them.
It says something about the overall culture, not just some West Ham fans. Unfortunately racism and xenophobia are all over the place.... hard to believe as that should be in the 21st century.

Could have gone for several players as the MoM but went for Sidibe. Thought he was excellent, pressed really well, looked a threat going forward. In particular had a great second half. I wouldn't be rushing to bring Coleman back into the side.

2-0 MASSIVELY flattered West Ham there.

I don't think they could have argued if it was 5 or 6
Yea, a few good saves and e hit the post a few times, also the goal from the corner didn't seem to have any foul in the build up looked a strange decision to me.

The way the ref gave that corner which they nearly scored from, looked to me like Sidibe defended brilliantly, shielded it out and Masauka blatantly missed the ball and kicked Sidibe so it's either a goal kick or a free kick to us. I was fuming
Same. Still dont know why the mina goal was disallowed? Hes genu8nely rubbish that ref.

Ao much better as a team today finally supporting the cf was just movement and pace everywhere. Quick passing and looking to play it forward instead of just passing sideways. Will give credit to silva was a brave choice to drop both kean and dcl, hope for the same next weekend to

Status
Not open for further replies.