Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fraud Manuel Pellegrini is by the way. People fall for West Ham every season because they have some players with exotic names, but that is one collection of average players they’ve assembled there. 11th beckons again.

I gave MoM to Sidibe.
Got to hold my hands up and admit that Walcott was great too today , despite me regularly criticising him in the past. Honourable mentions to Gomes , Davies , Bernard , Rico - in fact all of them !
Lets hope that Silva has the ba**s to stick with similar tactics and players , and not revert back to his slow build up, possession - based nonsense. And please god don't bring back Schneiderlin !.

I gave MoM to Sidibe.
Got to hold my hands up and admit that Walcott was great too today , despite me regularly criticising him in the past. Honourable mentions to Gomes , Davies , Bernard , Rico - in fact all of them !
Lets hope that Silva has the ba**s to stick with similar tactics and players , and not revert back to his slow build up, possession - based nonsense. And please god don't bring back Schneiderlin !.
Definitely everyone off them put a shift in today

They only had 2 corners so may be wrong but it didn't appear we were on the zonal marking thingy today. A couple of players standing in the gaps but that was all, the rest seemed to man up.

Status
Not open for further replies.