Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So: Corner turned or false dawn?

Thats to judge in the future mate.

For now, we won, enjoy the moment, next week will come soon enough, deal with whatever happens then.

Lets be honest Silva is a bit poo, so I doubt its corner turned, but no reason why we cant kick on from this, we wont, but hey ho, as I say, just enjoy MOTD and the rest of the week.

Ref should not be the one to decide when and if to use VAR, there should be a voice in his ear telling him when, and why to use it. We really supposed to believe that there are not people in his earphones able to tell him if he has made a mistake?

I thought VAR would help to stamp out corruption, but it actually seems to make it worse, because the officials can use or ignore it as they see fit. It should be managed by an independent governing body.

I'm surprised the players don't just sit down and demand decisions like that go to VAR, but would probably never do that as the FA would crucify them...

Sadly all VAR does is prove that corruption exists. They have no excuse to make these mistakes anymore.

It's truely disappointing, like you and everyone else I hoped VAR would finally bring fairness to football.... Liverpool's peno against Leicester, and today, shows VAR is just a vehicle to insure the right results are achieved when wanted...

It's truely disappointing, like you and everyone else I hoped VAR would finally bring fairness to football.... Liverpool's peno against Leicester, and today, shows VAR is just a vehicle to insure the right results are achieved when wanted...
Ref blew the whistle. VAR cannot be used. The only crap was the ref blowing the whistle for no reason at all.

Ref blew the whistle. VAR cannot be used. The only crap was the ref blowing the whistle for no reason at all.

Yep, if that was Anfield the ref wouldn't have blown, VAR would have "checked for a clear and obvious mistake" from the ref, which of course there wouldn't have been, so goal would stand...

The game is ruined

OH the one with the rear wheels panelled half way down ? I once spotted one with a mate ,we decided we could do it up and would phone the garage next day ,the problem was we both phoned and the price kept going higher .I still have the Haynes manual for it .
Rookie error. That's the one - the panels are called spats.

This is in really nice nick for it age (I can say that now having crawled about underneath) - apart from needing an engine bottom end rebuild and me tracing where the power steering system leaks .... sorry .... gushes. I paid a lot for this thinking it would need no work - but also thinking I'd got a bargain.

Good job I'm happy to work on my own cars or this could cost an arm and a leg! When all fixed, I still reckon it will have been a bargain, but less so.

A bit like the opposite of Moshiri's experience with everton

Status
Not open for further replies.