Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such vehicle.

Today I have largely been disconnecting everything so I can hoik the engine out of my new daimler toy (which wasnt part if the plan when I bought it!).

Sooooooo many inaccessible bolts, so many wires and hoses..... so many uncomfortable oily positions beneath the car. One takes for granted the acres of space there is to work on a landy.
Which Daimler is it ? Century ?

International break has been our friend for once. Looks like Silva used it to take stock and make some brave selection decisions. Thought though that he could of introduced Kean earlier as it was crying out for him to finish one of the many chances. Hopefully we can kick on now.

Daimler v8 this - like a mk2 jag.
I need to develop a joint between my wrist and my elbow.

Good that we got a win to enjoy as I crawled out from underneath it.
OH the one with the rear wheels panelled half way down ? I once spotted one with a mate ,we decided we could do it up and would phone the garage next day ,the problem was we both phoned and the price kept going higher .I still have the Haynes manual for it .

Sidibe is the reason for such good play. I've been saying for longer than anybody on this forum that we need a right back and a proper striker. I usually
get stick because I say that Digne is a bum, his distribution is still worse than any full back in the premiership... maybe on a par with Coleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.