Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In many ways two nil leads are actually more dangerous than one nil leads. With a one nil lead last night, I reckon the team would have gone to the corner flags, and we'd probably have won. Might also not have sat back so much, and invited so much pressure...
Once that first goal lands,a reversal of confidence and initiative occurs in both teams.
With two nil, they themselves must surely have thought, as I did, that they couldn’t possibly lose now....too complacent...

On a different point what planet is Hinchcliffe on, after they scored their second he said " you can't say Newcastle didn't deserve that" No you blurt they didn't deserve it, they were woefully, except for Everton they're the worst team I've seen at Goodison this season.
And minutes before that he said we could have scored 5 or 6! Consistent analysis

did anyone put a fiver on in play bet for newcastle to get a draw in the 95th minute? what odds did you get, 100,000,000/1? ffs everton that.

In many ways two nil leads are actually more dangerous than one nil leads. With a one nil lead last night, I reckon the team would have gone to the corner flags, and we'd probably have won. Might also not have sat back so much, and invited so much pressure...
Once that first goal lands,a reversal of confidence and initiative occurs in both teams.
With two nil, they themselves must surely have thought, as I did, that they couldn’t possibly lose now....too complacent...
you are having a laugh aren't you? If we were 5-0 up, with 5 minutes to go, we'd lose 5-6, we really are that s!!!t.
The only explanation is a match fix betting scam!

Status
Not open for further replies.