Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for them.

images.jpeg-22.jpg

Found Virge's legs

They say the sign of a good team is that when you don't play well you still pick up points. Well guess what happened?

We went up against a long ball team of spoilers and picked up a point when playing badly. They complain about VAR but that's what happens when you play a team with more quality than you.

We have a better team and manager than Liverpool. That's my take away from the game today. I'm deadly serious.

Vamos Everton.

I lost count of how many times they replayed the Pickford challenge, each time expressing their absolute shock and horror, over and over. I had to mute the rest of the game.
How dare they have a decision go against them. Oh, the injustice. Oh the poor unfortunate victims. So sad... blah... blah... blah....
Anyone else and it's, "It's unfortunate. But, well, these things happen. It's all part if the game."
Not to mention every televised game we play we get an ex RS commenting McManaman may as well have been on the pitch for all of his gobby bias, without a tinge of embarrassment either.
Didn't think they could get any worse than Carragher but Macca ran him pretty close today.

I hope he gets punished for that slur. I bet the other times the line's been bent it was also to disallow another one of their goals. It's so unfair. He ought to tell the FA that if they don't overrule that offside he'll to thkweam and thkweam until he's thick. Mind you he already is so that's another pointless exercise.

Last edited:

Klopp also sent to hospital i believe for fear that he might actually drown in his own tears.

Man you got to love karma. Been on the receiving end for so many years and it just feels awesome to go the other way for once.

Var does indeed favour the top teams. ;) lol

Pre match: we will smash these. We are the form team. They lost 7-2. Carlo is the better tactician. Klopp has only plan A.
Post match: happy with the draw. They must be crying about VAR. I hope VVD is out for long. Richy should have gone in harder.
Classy.

Aww are the ickle Weds upset? Take your bitter cryarsing and get stepping

They say the sign of a good team is that when you don't play well you still pick up points. Well guess what happened?

We went up against a long ball team of spoilers and picked up a point when playing badly. They complain about VAR but that's what happens when you play a team with more quality than you.

We have a better team and manager than Liverpool. That's my take away from the game today. I'm deadly serious.

Vamos Everton.
us and them are in the football remake this season.
trading-places-poster-copylab.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.