Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When other teams get a poor decision its bad luck and unfortunate. Sure it all evens out.

When Big Red get an unlucky decision (but still factually correct decision may I add), we need a full blown enquiry and heads to roll.

They are a laughable bunch. Keep crying, keep moaning, you're excelling yourselves as always lol
Always the victim. Karma is a bitch.

‘The daddy’ out for 7/8 months.

Hope Pickford has got security around his home, bullets in the post from the cult soon.

Perhaps as a fanbase we could celebrate by rocking the ambulance like they do?

I would sooner he made a successful recovery, as I am sure we all would.
VVD was stupid by trying to set the tone for the game with his early late challenges that went unpunished. It set the tone for the entire match.

I think this is the thing Mutzo, TBF we were not good early on, but then we never looked second best. We can compete....
Yeah things have changed. We are a different beast now for sure. Even when we went 2-1 down, we were still creating and still looking dangerous.

Would've liked the win but I'm happy with the spirit and the belief this team has.

UTFT

There is no confirmation anywhere about VVD. Just rumours originating from Richard Keys on beIN Sports. Would be a huge, huge blow to Liverpool if he were to miss a huge chunk of the season, just like it was for City with Laporte.

Chunk of the season. He will be done for the entire season, and into June-July next year mate if the rumors are true. ACL tear/ruptures - nothing more serious. Worse than a broken bone!

Status
Not open for further replies.