Everton v Lille/Porto Sat/Sun 21/22 July 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
By 'eck! Moshiris got a job on his hands,. Silvas arse must be going now he's had a look first hand.

..often a poor pre-season results in a decent season. At least expectations are low this time around. Let’s not forget this time last year, some on here were getting very giddy with our transfer dealings and suggested ‘heads were falling off’ on RAWK.

What Silva might learned from the game was that he has a mountain to climb. Only Besic and Kenny had a decent game. I feel sorry for Sandro, he had very good corner kicks, but lacked confidence. Robinson was awful on the ball. Haven't made up my mind about Klassen, he had some clever runs, but must get more body strenght

He was like a young Pirlo out there today. I swear some people should just stop watching football.
Damn Pirlo was the exact comparison I used in the TW live forum .. only Schneiderlin at his best can do what Besic did last night. My prediction he will be worth more than Barkley one day might still come true!

Strangely enough, for me at least, there was promise on show last night.
I thought Besic played well and movement was good.
A good run out regards getting the players fit.
Not wetting bed just yet.

Strangely enough, for me at least, there was promise on show last night.
I thought Besic played well and movement was good.
A good run out regards getting the players fit.
Not wetting bed just yet.

Damn Pirlo was the exact comparison I used in the TW live forum .. only Schneiderlin at his best can do what Besic did last night. My prediction he will be worth more than Barkley one day might still come true!

Can't remember Schneiderlin ever bossing the show like that. Both feet, incisive, and expansive. Got tired carrying the team I will admit. Can't remember a game where Morgs was so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.