Match Thread Arsenal v Everton KO Sun 23 Sep 2018 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Player Valuation: £150m
100109-124-Arsenal-Everton.jpg
Boom, boom, shake the room.

And its our annual visit to dat der London, when Arsenal normally play with us like a kitten plays with a ball of WOOL, the perfect game for a team on its arse, RIGHT??

WHATS OUR NAME?

1996 was the last time we managed to beat Arsenal on their own turf, we even came back from a goal down that day at Highbury, now its The Emirates with its superior seats and leg room. After 2 defeats the Arse have bounced back to win their last 3 games, history tells us to expect defeat, but football isnt played on history, its played on grass, so heres hoping!!!!!!!!!!

What a place to get our season back on course, our first defeat yesterday for me turns an average start into a terrible start, even factoring in the many, many factors, we need a few good results to "get back on track". Of course defeat wouldnt signal relegation, but ideally, we should be looking to get something here.

We managed to get a few players on the pitch yesterday, so hopefully another weeks training in the legs will benefit most, we have Rico to return from suspension, which will hopefully be the lift the squad needs.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
JJK - Zouma - Holgate - Digne
Gana - Morgan
Iceland
Bernard - Tosun - Rico​

100109-124-Arsenal-Everton.jpg
Boom, boom, shake the room.

And its our annual visit to dat der London, when Arsenal normally play with us like a kitten plays with a ball of WOOL, the perfect game for a team on its arse, RIGHT??

WHATS OUR NAME?

1996 was the last time we managed to beat Arsenal on their own turf, we even came back from a goal down that day at Highbury, now its The Emirates with its superior seats and leg room. After 2 defeats the Arse have bounced back to win their last 3 games, history tells us to expect defeat, but football isnt played on history, its played on grass, so heres hoping!!!!!!!!!!

What a place to get our season back on course, our first defeat yesterday for me turns an average start into a terrible start, even factoring in the many, many factors, we need a few good results to "get back on track". Of course defeat wouldnt signal relegation, but ideally, we should be looking to get something here.

We managed to get a few players on the pitch yesterday, so hopefully another weeks training in the legs will benefit most, we have Rico to return from suspension, which will hopefully be the lift the squad needs.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
JJK - Zouma - Holgate - Digne
Gana - Morgan
Iceland
Bernard - Tosun - Rico​
Good post but I’d play a front 4 of
Walcott. Siggy. Bernard
Rico

I think after Marcos comments on Sunday he will change the striker
Both Tosun and DCL were poor

If Holgate plays we will concede 2 absolute minimum. We have to finish our chances in this one to get a result. Can't be having Niasse and Cenk not putting away balls inside the penalty spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.