Everton v Lille/Porto Sat/Sun 21/22 July 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Avoid at all cost
59e46980351846cea929ddb742ecc0cc.jpg

2 games in 2 days for Marcos super blue army.

First up its the boys from France, as we face Lille, the next day its the boys from Portugal in the form of Porto.

Lets hope the boys can bring home the much sought after Algarve Cup.

Not even going to bother with an 11 to start, utterly no idea how we will play this.

Yannick Bolasie and Cuco Martina both have stomach bugs and have not travelled with the first team squad to Portugal for the Algarve Cup. Theo Walcott has an ankle injury and Ademola Lookman has a thigh injury, so they haven’t travelled either.

Has anyone been watching the streams on a mobile device? If so, are they relatively straightforward to access or a bit of a pain in the arse? I'll be out of the house later and don't mind using my mobile data on my phone to watch it if possible.

Has anyone been watching the streams on a mobile device? If so, are they relatively straightforward to access or a bit of a pain in the arse? I'll be out of the house later and don't mind using my mobile data on my phone to watch it if possible.

Yes i watched the bury game on my mobile at work with no issues mate

So if you pay, you can watch tomorrow?

Yes you can, not sure how long it stays for but i watched the bury game again about 12 hours later

Be nice if they actually issued a squad list for who's on the trip.
Think I see Antony Evans in 1 of the clips

Status
Not open for further replies.