Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I was in Spain yesterday. Following our game while watching Valencia and Espanyol face off in a relegation scrap. Espanyol were relegated in the 93rd minute. Very surreal.

I was in Spain yesterday. Following our game while watching Valencia and Espanyol face off in a relegation scrap. Espanyol were relegated in the 93rd minute. Very surreal.
Valencia had little chance of being relegated didn't they after beating Madrid? Where were you mate? I live in Valencia community

Always liked Valencia but after the vini racism stuff it's pretty shocking how many people are blaming vini for winding up the fans. Like if he disrespects then then calling him a monkey is acceptable. Very sad..I live in a very cosmopolitan town here but racism is very much alive

Took a minute just after we scored - everyone going nuts (even saw everyone in the bullens standing!). Loudest ive ever heard goodison for 5-10 mins after we scored.

I wonder if thats the last significant game the grand old lady will host.
I agree, I've witnessed some fantastic crowd reactions, notably the Bayern Munich match in over 60 years of going to the match. Those minutes immediately after the goal yesterday produced an immense crowd noise that continued, and I actually thought at one point it was the loudest ever (in UGS).

Always liked Valencia but after the vini racism stuff it's pretty shocking how many people are blaming vini for winding up the fans. Like if he disrespects then then calling him a monkey is acceptable. Very sad..I live in a very cosmopolitan town here but racism is very much alive
Yes the lower section was shut as a result. My mate lives there and he was when he heard it. The only racist chanting I've heard myself was at Hellas Verona.
Saw Levante the day before. Cracking little stadium as well.

Bournemouth with their -34 goal difference should've gone down instead of Leicester.
Bournemouth got some jammy, jammy fixtures this season, playing a load of teams in disarray at the perfect moment, back when they managed 10 points from 5 games or whatever it was.

Does my head in these Gary O Neil manager of the season shouts, they weren’t even in the bottom 3 when he took over. They will go next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.