Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing, the tramps that ran on the pitch at the end, if Everton got forced to play a game behind closed doors next season it would be totally justified

Reactions: SJB
….watched Osman coming through the youth system and only Rooney was superior. That clip demonstrates what Everton means to some of these players, Osman is one of ours.

Really don’t understand some of the stick Osman gets on here. Neat and tidy player that never hid and would walk into most Everton sides of the last 30 years, including the current one.

Thank Christ! I didn’t even get a ticket but I still went to the Winslow and then the Spellow and I swear to God I had one of the best days of my life. I’ve been in work today, hungover, tired but most of all delighted. I think I kissed a random lad on the lips, almost sliced a finger off by pulling the ring on a flare the wrong way, and broke my Ray Ban’s, but you know what, it was all worth it! Well done everyone! Well done!!!

24 hours on, starting to come back to sobriety. Well done blues, was quite the struggle, second to last game last year, final day decider this. The trend is not a positive one. I suppose the few positive are, Dyche appears set to be in charge and with us having sacked lampard, benitez, koeman, allardyce, martinez, they're all highly unlikely to be in the frame for the job ever again. Small mercies and all that.

Another thing, the tramps that ran on the pitch at the end, if Everton got forced to play a game behind closed doors next season it would be totally justified

I just caught the back end of a re-run of the match on a foreign channel and the cameras stayed on the pitch for a good 5-10 minutes after the whistle. At one point a grown man lifted another grown man onto his shoulders, one of the cringiest things I've ever seen.

I just caught the back end of a re-run of the match on a foreign channel and the cameras stayed on the pitch for a good 5-10 minutes after the whistle. At one point a grown man lifted another grown man onto his shoulders, one of the cringiest things I've ever seen.
CjPhgHAWYAEC09F.jpg

this didn't end well, Morrow fell and broke his arm. (edit, it's Adams btw)

I know, it was embarrassing beyond belief. Alan Stubs was saying there are framed pictures at Finch Farm from last season, and it's wrong, it's like that IS seen as success, something to celebrate, it really isn't.
I was on country road and around the ground just after 2, that's when it was time to celebrate Everton and enjoy yourself, not after the game on 36 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.