Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't really care about anything but us being safe but went to look at a match report as no one seems to know the attendance and saw the comment of the pleb in charge of Bournemouth.
Absolute brass balls on the fella...

Bournemouth boss Gary O'Neil:

"It was enjoyable, I thought the lads handled it well and stood up to Everton's direct play. It was what I expected it to be. I thought we were the better side and had control for the most part. Still lots there we need to progress on.

"We knew what we were coming into against a direct team. We've struggled against direct sides this season and maybe didn't create enough. I'm excited that we've got to the point where we can perform like that in those conditions under a lot of pressure. I saw a team that stood up to the battle and represented what I stand for.

"The fact we had 39 points against this level of officiating is a miracle. I thought the refereeing was terrible. It's a miracle it's taken this amount of time for me to get booked. It can't be us who always suffer on the day. Hopefully next season it improves for us as it's been really poor this season. My biggest disappointment this season has been the level of officiating we've suffered."

Status
Not open for further replies.