Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it a three way photo between Garner, big Yerry and Gana.

Then when I got home and watched the highlights Pickford came into the reckoning on account of that stoppage time save.

But in the end I plumped for Gana ;)
Without Dacoure's goal, we go down.

These shouts of cherki and Simons are madness. They are some of the most exciting prospects in europe. They won't be coming here.

View from the Bournemouth end. Pick it up at the 14:00 mark.

At the end, the guy speaks highly of us, and he also shows his night out at Eric's, which he loved! He can't wait to get back to Liverpool for two nights out against us next season. Interesting view 'from the other side' - he loved the ground and the atmosphere.

Player of the season shouts? Gotta be Pickford for me. Too many moments making crucial saves. The save at Wolves at 1-0 down that would've almost certainly resulted in defeat if we went two down. Penalty save at Leicester. Crazy saves in the derby at Goodison. Away to Man City too. 94min save against Bournemouth too. Another stellar season for Jordan.👌

I know, it was embarrassing beyond belief. Alan Stubs was saying there are framed pictures at Finch Farm from last season, and it's wrong, it's like that IS seen as success, something to celebrate, it really isn't.
I was on country road and around the ground just after 2, that's when it was time to celebrate Everton and enjoy yourself, not after the game on 36 points.
That is utterly shameful (the FF pics).

Status
Not open for further replies.