Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
View from the Bournemouth end. Pick it up at the 14:00 mark.

At the end, the guy speaks highly of us, and he also shows his night out at Eric's, which he loved! He can't wait to get back to Liverpool for two nights out against us next season. Interesting view 'from the other side' - he loved the ground and the atmosphere.

They certainly seem to have had a good time away from the ground...
Screenshot_20230531_194743_Chrome.jpg

Well, I am not celebrating, the team should be holding their heads in shame. Based on our spending we should not in this situation, this is underachieving.

I am relieved and am glad we won't be a second tier team in our new ground, but this isn't a time for celebrating.

Drank quite a lot today, so thank god I didn't drive, can do with the money saving on a hotel!. I will however go to a restaurant for a pizza, call into my boyfriend as he is away on a work trip and then hit the train before I turn in.

See you next season Grand Old Teamers, it's been fun and will be taking a break until the first game of next season. I don't give a damn about Man United anymore, just let me put that out there and my Rio dig in the Humphries thread wasn't Man United driven.

Thanks so much for making me feel welcome here, posting here has made the relegation stress so much more easier and the gallows humour made it easier even more so.

Take care of yourselves and see you in August :).
How do you know this?

Did they have noise cancelling microphones on the telly at Goodison or something, cos I’ve had a few mates saying it seemed dead quiet when they watched on the tv, and I’m like that was the loudest I’ve heard Goodison for a while?!? Loud for long periods as well?
I've watched it back on Sky Sports since after the match and it sounded eerily quiet, even after the goal went in. That's not how I remember it being at all.

Very strange.

I've watched it back on Sky Sports since after the match and it sounded eerily quiet, even after the goal went in. That's not how I remember it being at all.

Very strange.
Same here mate - very odd.

Thought I was going bonkers for a while, but the ground was loud for long periods

I’ve always said it’s a different game on the tv as opposed to being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.