Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh
I think we’ll get a good few games (20+++) out of dcl next season and should have another decent forward.
Dyche will surprise a few next season
We simply can’t go into next season relying on DCL to lead the line for the majority of the season. Comfortably our best player when fit, but if we don’t bring adequate reinforcements in, we will deservedly be in another relegation battle.

If he's in such poor health as has been reported, I think we should back off with personal attacks on him here.

His performance in his role as chairman has been poor at times but he loves Everton as much as anyone and his time as chairman
is almost over. Let's leave him alone.
No he doesn’t love Everton as much as anyone, does he get up at all hours of the morning to follow Everton and travel to all parts of the country on different days of the week giving up his time and money, buying his tickets, and plenty come from all over the country to get to the home games.

These fans put money into the club not take it out and they love Everton and follow them through the good times and the bad, Kenwright might like or love Everton but he loves himself the most and makes sure he looks after himself first before anyone else and he has been like this since a young man, fit and healthy and there are hundreds of elderly and young fans who are not in the best of health who religiously follow the Blues.

Kenwright and his fellow board members have left the club to run itself since Sean Dyche has joined the club and you want people to lay off him, he is a phoney and time has caught up with him and the truth is slowly starting to emerge about how he has run the club down to where it stands now.

I see some Bournemouth fans apologising to Leicester for their performance yesterday.

Seems some thought they’d just turn up and beat us yesterday. Strange.
No idea why they thought they could beat a side that had won 7 games in the campaign, they never had a chance

Well, I am not celebrating, the team should be holding their heads in shame. Based on our spending we should not in this situation, this is underachieving.

I am relieved and am glad we won't be a second tier team in our new ground, but this isn't a time for celebrating.

Drank quite a lot today, so thank god I didn't drive, can do with the money saving on a hotel!. I will however go to a restaurant for a pizza, call into my boyfriend as he is away on a work trip and then hit the train before I turn in.

See you next season Grand Old Teamers, it's been fun and will be taking a break until the first game of next season. I don't give a damn about Man United anymore, just let me put that out there and my Rio dig in the Humphries thread wasn't Man United driven.

Thanks so much for making me feel welcome here, posting here has made the relegation stress so much more easier and the gallows humour made it easier even more so.

Take care of yourselves and see you in August :).
I am OPTIMISTIC as EVER that we’ll be ok next season

I see some Bournemouth fans apologising to Leicester for their performance yesterday.

Seems some thought they’d just turn up and beat us yesterday. Strange.
Think some fans were going to the away end giving Bournemouth fans stick after the pitch invasion. May have contributed to such sentiment. I actually like the fact fans of other clubs have a "soft spot" or "like Everton as a team". Think over the last two years our likeability rating might have taken a turn.

Doubt Rob is happy he was right
1685373049356.png

Status
Not open for further replies.