Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot will depend on Bethany Jo...if her gangsta son intends a visit, it's probably prudent to keep Roscoe away from any public appearances. BJ needs to phone her son and tell him to stay on Merseyside, but with her presently being a little peeved at Roscoe for shunning her new, more hirsute groin region, it is moot whether she will make that call.
we really need a translator for you

What channel is this on?

....BT I think.

I reckon all of our games will be a bit of a struggle as we have absolutely ’no legs’ in central midfield. A bit like the Arsenal game, we need to find a way to win & I reckon we’ll be set up to not conceded with the hope we have enough quality in the top third to score.

it might not be pretty but here’s hoping it’s effective.

We need to match their work rate. They are a functional team who run around a lot when they don't have Grealish. However, that's exactly the type of team we've struggled against this season. If we can show desire and application we can win.

....BT I think.

I reckon all of our games will be a bit of a struggle as we have absolutely ’no legs’ in central midfield. A bit like the Arsenal game, we need to find a way to win & I reckon we’ll be set up to not conceded with the hope we have enough quality in the top third to score.

it might not be pretty but here’s hoping it’s effective.

He'll have to put Davies back in, in place of Gomes just to help out a little more in the middle of the park.

I thought he was very unfortunate to lose his place for the Arsenal game and Gomes was very very fortunate to be put straight back in.

Doubt it, been out 2 and a half months and was due to have a scan this week think it was, to see if he could even start Training,
Villa Boss just said Jack Grealish remains unavailable but reports that the results of his recent scan were positive and the loading process has started this week. - Just incase anyone thought a miracle recovery because its Everton lol

I thought against Spurs we played with a good attitude from the start, and that gave me confidence, even though we only drew.

You can tell nearly everything about us from the first 15 minutes at home. We don't ever seem to be able to grow into games.

If we start with the right tempo, I'm confident we'll get a result. An early goal for us would be a huge bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.