Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Roscoe playing? I wonder how him and Bethany Jo are getting on? The Wolverhampton Tribune reported BJ was getting fed up with always needing a brazilian wax (so she could 'safely' wear her zippered leather knickers)...and that Roscoe was none too pleased with her new, more piliferous look. I cannot imagine BJ's gangsta son has taken such news well and so it doesn't augur well for the so-called 'Merseyside fatwa'. imposed on Roscoe, being lifted anytime soon.

...anyway...a 1-1 draw is in the offing* here

*offing is a nautically derived term, meaning seas that are in the near horizon

Very much looking forward to this match but this time I really want our Blues to have a big game with lots of goals. This is the moment to shine and get one of the European spots that are still within our reach and that we should be grabbing instead of any the disgraceful six.
That sums it up perfectly :dance:

Needs a thread. Part 1 of a 2 Part series. Release date for Part 2 unknown.
Another must win game ..
The arsenal game puts us back in the mix for Europe. There form seems to have dropped off probably due to the injury to Jack Grealish.
Win and move on .

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Ben lucas
Allan Davies
Siggy
James Dcl richy .
Up the toffees !
Yess this line up please. But knowing Carlo he will change his defence again

Wonder if Barkley will play, he's bound to bloody score if he does, Everton that.
a lot will depend on Bethany Jo...if her gangsta son intends a visit, it's probably prudent to keep Roscoe away from any public appearances. BJ needs to phone her son and tell him to stay on Merseyside, but with her presently being a little peeved at Roscoe for shunning her new, more hirsute groin region, it is moot whether she will make that call.

Status
Not open for further replies.