Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see if Dyche brings any of the youngsters through- particularly in light of the disastrous transfer window. Would be good to see Simms, Price and Mills on the bench at the very least.

You going to watch it?

I don’t think we will get anything here but I’m sure we will see a different set up and style.

But, a sneaky 1-0 is not beyond us
Yeah, it's the early game, so starts at 8.30pm here.

I'm hopeful of the new manager bounce, and I reckon he will be tearing a few of them new ones at training this week. We'll be up for it, but obviously a tough game against the top team

Inappropriate Language
Getting a bit sick of the negativity surrounding the club, protests and all the bollox. Since when have we become Kopites. Maybe it’s a generational thing, we’re Everton ffs, we’ve always been [Poor language removed], apart from the 80s. Yes expectations have been higher due to the Moshiri money, but we are were we are. The boards always been [Poor language removed] aswell, it was Moyes who shielded it for all them years. The boards going no where, and if they do, it won’t be down to protests etc. so let’s all stop [Poor language removed] whinging and get behind the team and the manager, the off field [Poor language removed] will take care of itself. Everton will beat the arse 2-0 on Saturday, we should all be putting energy into what we do best and support the team, they’re gonna need it more than ever

Getting a bit sick of the negativity surrounding the club, protests and all the bollox. Since when have we become Kopites. Maybe it’s a generational thing, we’re Everton ffs, we’ve always been [Poor language removed], apart from the 80s. Yes expectations have been higher due to the Moshiri money, but we are were we are. The boards always been [Poor language removed] aswell, it was Moyes who shielded it for all them years. The boards going no where, and if they do, it won’t be down to protests etc. so let’s all stop [Poor language removed] whinging and get behind the team and the manager, the off field [Poor language removed] will take care of itself. Everton will beat the arse 2-0 on Saturday, we should all be putting energy into what we do best and support the team, they’re gonna need it more than ever
i admire anybody with this much positivity currently

The two really aren't mutually exclusive. You can absolutely slaughter the board and still 100% back the players. Which I'm sure the fans will do on Saturday.

Not even arsed.

I hope we get absolutely belted.
328437466_910891613240653_3526477224978153268_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.